Search Results for "eas antenna"283 links
Antennas : 10M
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 64153 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23395 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 31181 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- 80 Meters EH Antenna plan
- Building this antenna is very easy and inexpensive, 6 Foot EH Antenna
[ Hits: 39295 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver’s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8015 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6377 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2802 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 32494 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 88705 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5895 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Receiving Loop Antenna
- HF receiving loop antenna, an easy-to-make receiving loop antenna for HF
[ Hits: 15831 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14087 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- The dipole antenna
- One of the easiest and cheapest yet still effective antennas to build for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 3656 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G5RV Measurements
- Measurements and characteristics of a G5RV Antenna, including effect of the transmission line as part of the antenna and contributes in a large way to it's multi band characteristics
[ Hits: 5784 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7264 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GMRS J-Pole Antenna
- Build a j-pole antenna for the GMRS/FRS radios. These radios are the type you can buy at sporting goods stores such as REI, Cabelas, etc. There are several radio manufactureres who make GMRS/FRS radios with removable antennas. This antenna can increase the range of these radios by miles!
[ Hits: 8986 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Tri-County Amateur Radio Club VA3TRI
- Website for radio Amateurs in the Hastings, Peterborough, and
Northumberland Counties of East Central Ontario, Canada. Propagation information as well as
antenna designs and home brew projects and Club News. Many links to Amateur Radio information
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Skycraft Parts
- Skycraft Parts & Surplus, Electronic Surplus Store in the Southeast, antenna parts, wires.
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]