- My personnal web site about me, the RC members in my r?gion and my HAM callsign F4BKV. You can find also all info about my DX expeditions on 11M: 14RC/EU159 14RC/AT028 167RC0 and many others...
Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
- The general Catalogue of Publications contains all current publications,except the Standards currently in force, which can be found in the separate List of ITU-T Recommendations and List of ITU-R Recommendations.
Trans World Radio
- Trans World Radio has been a part of Guam since 1975 when our MW (AM) station (KTWG) first took to the airwaves. Our Shortwave station (KTWR) has been on the air continuously since 1977.
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC