Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
- Personal home page of myself. You can find here a lot of DX news, links, addresses, QSL gallery, QSL print service info, everything about myself, location, equipment, black list and many more. Feel to be invited...
GB3EN The North London Television Group
- Formed in 1998 with the aim of encouraging Amateur Television (ATV) activity in the North London/Lea Valley area, and specifically to establish an Amateur Television repeater in North London.
Thames Valley Repeater Group
- Thames valley repeater group homepage. information about the group, its activities and its four amatuer radio repeaters in the thames valley area
W7VJD Lewis-Clark Amateur Radio Club
- W7VJD Lewis-Clark Amateur Radio Club is located in the Lewis-Clark Valley on the borders of Idaho and Washington. LCARC also provides emergency communcation support.
W9PVR Pine Valley Repeater ARC
- Pine Valley Repeater Amateur Radio Club Richland County ARES/RACES
Serving Richland County with Sky warn Storm spotters and communications were needed. Working with Emergency Management and other emergency services.
Desert RATS forum
- Ham Radio Open Forum for all Hams.
Sponsored by the Desert RATS (Radio Amateur Transmitting Society) .Palm Springs, Coachella Valley and the inland Desert Communities in Southern California.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.