eh antennas45 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Height & Gain on 40 Meters Wire Antennas
- An comprehensive article on 40 meters antenna comparing vertical height to the resulting gain
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- eham.ca Ham Radio Classifieds
- Ham and Amateur Radio Swap - Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap, radios, amplifiers, antennas and more. Classified ads for Canada, Ontario, Quebec, Maritimes, Prairies, British Columbia and USA
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna manufacturing & design, antennas for limited spaces, Home of the rugged 160 Meter sloper antenna
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssys antennas tv antennas fm antennas antennas am-antennas ssb antennas gps antennas ht antennas 446 mhz antennas swl antennas am antennas ewe antennas b90 antennas antennas-and-more pmr antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links