Search Results for "eight element"13 links
- 28 MHz 3 elements Yagi
- OZ2OE Technical pages, a 3 element 28 MHz light weight Yagi for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 4909 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 160m Band 5 Element delta loop
- The goal for this antenna project is to determine what sort of gain and radiation angle is possible on 160m using 5 delta loops with a max height of just 14m
[ Hits: 4436 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2 Meter Backpack Quad Antenna
- This 2 meter 3 element cubical quad antenna is small, light weight and portable. A backpack antenna that is easy to put together in just minutes and parts store inside the boom making it ready for travel or storage.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6507 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A Horizontal loop for 80 meter dx
- This 80-meter quad loop system requires only supports of modest height—a better single-element antenna may be hard to find by VE2CV
[ Hits: 4673 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The KJ5VW 20 Meter Mini Yagi
- 2 element mini-yagi that weight less then 15 pounds, cost less than $30 dollars, can be disassembled into four-foot lengths by Gary R. Hanson, KJ5VW
[ Hits: 4656 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- My Quad Project
- My Quad Project. Simple to build in a weekend. 2 Element vertcal polarity. 99 percent off the shelf parts. Light weight.
[ Hits: 2119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2 Element Cubex Quad setup
- Pictures of a 2 element cubex Quad antenna at a height of 10 meter at VK5SW
[ Hits: 1907 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- Double 5 / 8 Flower Pot Antenna
- The Double 5/8 is a natural extension of the Single 5/8 and uses a 5/8Î» element for both the top and bottom radiators.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms8 element 16 element 4 element 40m 3 element 13 element 3 element 10m 15m 20m ya 15 element 3 element 10m 15m 20m be 2 element 7 mhz 3 element 14 mhz 1 element 17m 9 element 4 element 20 element 5 element
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links