Search Results for "electronic project"26 links
Antennas : Baluns
- A balun tutorial design
- A balun tutorial discussing a number of aspects of the design and construction of baluns for the amateur radio design of your next electronic project.
[ Hits: 4253 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Homemade USB wifi antenna
- Homemade usb wifi antenna projects on WLAN 802.11
[ Hits: 5435 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- NM-ARTS - Amateur Radio Technical Society
- A hardware and software project group to support learning and creation radio circuits, general electronics, and uProcessor control systems
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OK1DX Pavel
- Personal web page with some electronic projects like rotator controler AVROT, SWR Mega meter and personal amateur radio information
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EA4FRB Melchor Varela
- Interested in electronics, active in HF and 6M, mostly in digital modes and also enjoy listening and receiving from utility stations. Many interesting homebrew projects
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Xtal Set Society, Inc
- The society publishes several books about crystal radio. Sell crystal set projects, tips for crystal radio design, ham radio kits, radio parts and common radio electronic components
[ Hits: 3022 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Far Circuits - Printed Circuit Boards
- FAR Circuits is exclusively a manufacturer of Printed Circuit Boards for electronic projects that are used by the Amateur Radio and electronic hobby enthusias
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Almost all digital electronics
- This site is dedicated to electronics hobbyists, engineers, and Radio Amateurs interested in circuit design, homebrew and kit projects.
[ Hits: 6907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Tuna Tin Two Photo Gallery
- Photos from around the world of perhaps the most famous QRP project ever created. Vintage 1970's and newer versions of the Tuna Tin Two are featured.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1st Electronics International
- Distributor of discounted parts for radio projects. Search a database of +1 million parts.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Far Circuits
- FAR Circuits is exclusively a manufacturer of Printed Circuit Boards for electronic projects that are used by the Amateur Radio and electronic hobby enthusiast.
[ Hits: 1893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6534 | Votes: 1938 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- 500w 4X150A/7034 TubeVHF amplifier
- 500w 4x150a/7034 tube 26-30mhz vhf output amplifier
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- NiCd Battery Charger
- A technical interest site for electronic and computer engineering. Intelligent NiCd/NiMH Battery Charger - Construction Project
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electronics and Radio Today
- Electronics and Radio Today for electronics and radio information, projects parctical information and introductory articles. Especially useful for those taking GCSE Electronics in the UK and around the world.
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Bowden's Hobby Circuits
- A small collection of electronic circuits for the hobbyist or student. Site includes over 100 circuit diagrams, links to related sites, commercial kits and projects, newsgroups and educational areas. Most of the circuits can be built with common components available from Radio Shack or salvaged from scrap electronic equipment
[ Hits: 3863 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
[ Hits: 4153 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Lightning Detector
- A project to homebrew a Lightning Detector
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- +/- 15 V, 1.5 A power supply project
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Peth-9910 10A Power Supply
- A project of a linear regulated for low noise power supply 16v, 10A
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Basic QRP transmitter
- A QRP transceiver project, design and build solid state QRP transmitter.
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Regenerative receiver project
- A short wave regenerative receiver project by Charles Kitchin, N1TEV
[ Hits: 2350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- A well documented project of an audio spectrum analyzer, capable to diplay the frequency spectrum content of an audio signal in real time using two Atmel Mega1284 microcontrollers.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]