Search Results for "electronic"636 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Shortwave
- Small Tuned Loop AM Broadcast Antenna
- Alan yates vk2zay's ham radio website, homebrew construction, general electronics, high voltage experiments, amateur rocketry, and general geek stuff
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Vintage Radio Photographs and Images
- Photographs of vintage radios and vintage radio parts, morse keyers
[ Hits: 2718 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ
- This site features Samuel M. Goldwasser's latest and greatest "Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of..." series of comprehensive repair guides for consumer electronics equipment and other household devices.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VE3SCA Algoma seniors electronic communicators
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8DZ - Greater cincinnati amateur radio association
- GCARA is a general interest amateur radio club intended to promote amateur radio, electronics education and fellowship through amateur radio in the Greater Cincinnati Tristate - Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky area. The club service area lies within a circle having a radius of 25 miles from downtown Cincinnati.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yuma Hamfest & Electronics Expo
- Yuma County Fairgrounds, Yuma AZ. On site RV/camping facilities. Seminars, Exams, Tailgating.
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cumbria Designs
- Quality electronic kits, transceiver display, Minicounters, VFO Stabiliser, Microcode Morse Reader
[ Hits: 2433 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kuhne Electronic
- Electronic products for microwave communications
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Lashen Electronics
- From connectivity for the home or small office and home theater cabling solutions to power management and protection as well as home and office sound and video solutions, lashen electronics has the tools and technology you need to do the job right.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Development of the Morse Key
- An introduction to develpment of morse keys in radiotelegraphy history
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Signal Propagation
- Concise guides to radio signal propagation including topics such as the ionosphere, troposhere, ionospheric refraction, E layer, D, layer etc.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ssb-electronic gmbh based in iserlohn germany produces coax cables and connectors, rf parts and components, transvertes, attenuators, coax relays, precision directional couplers
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Far Circuits
- FAR Circuits is exclusively a manufacturer of Printed Circuit Boards for electronic projects that are used by the Amateur Radio and electronic hobby enthusiast.
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ePartGrocer is a fully equipped on-line store providing large varieties of high quality electronic parts at bargain prices to meet the one-stop-buy requirement of our customers.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZLP Electronics
- Yaesu Icom Kenwood CAT Interfaces. Isolated audio-DATA interfaces for ALL afsk DATA modes inc psk31 rtty sstv etc.
[ Hits: 1276 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The SWDXer
- SWDXer is the one stop resource for shortwave radio information.
Articles include antennas and simple electronics construction.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Commercia, productive and easy-to-use electronic circuit schematic drawing tool Featuring full hierarchical design, standard and custom netlist formats, extensive symbol libraries, scripting and customization features and much more.
[ Hits: 2879 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- ViPEC Network Analyzer
- This program intended for electronic circuit analysis (mainly for Linux).
ViPEC is a powerful tool for the analysis of high frequency, linear electrical networks.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 8152 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 12629 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Electrical Calculators Online
- Electrical and electronics online calculators by Calculatoredge.com
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Scot's Guide to Electronics
- Index of main electronics topics
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Tube Reference
- Electronic Vacuum Tube Reference Manual & Specifications from the RCA Receiving Tube Manual.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fun With Tubes
- Dedicated to passing on and preserving
knowledge of vacuum tube circuits and techniques
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EDUCYPEDIA Tubes datasheets
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]