- MegaPhase designs, manufactures and sells coaxial cable assemblies to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, products include test cables, test adapters, flexible and semi-rigid cables used to connect system components inside a system, and coaxial connectors.
- DatasheetCatalog.com is free an online datasheet source for electronic components and semiconductors from ST Sanyo KEC SONY Toshiba Motorola Texas Instruments, Panasonic, Microsemi, Maxim, Rohm, Fairchild, National Semiconductors and others
Receiver Band-Pass Filters
- Third-order Cauer filters can boost performance of
multi-transmitter, multi-operator contest stations to the next level. The filters are practical and you
don’t need expensive test equipment to align them.
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.