Receiving antenna for low bandspop
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
California QSO Party
- The California QSO Party (CQP) is the premier state QSO party held every year on the first weekend of October. The Northern California Contest Club (NCCC) has sponsored CQP since 1974.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
IC7000BKT Icom IC-7000 CAT Control
- CAT Control for Icom IC-7000 for windows. Management and synchronization of all memory bank, Management filters, volume, tones, DUP, DTCS, import export, audio recording and log frequency and signal,Auto CQ audio for repetitive calls
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
- HamTimer was written by WF0GM to provide a way of showing both UTC Time and Local Time simultaneously, Provide a reminder to the Amateur Operator to identify his/her station every 10 minutes as necessary, Sound an alarm for WWV solar activity announcements each hour.