end fed antenna
and 2 categories
about end fed antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : End-Fed
Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna
Antennas : 20M Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas Antennas : 40M Antennas : 6M Antennas : Dipole Antennas : End-Fed
Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke Antennas : G5RV Antennas : Multiband Antennas : OCF Antennas : Portable Antennas : W3EDP Antennas : Windom Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : G5RV Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Vertical Antennas
- EFHW Vertical Antenna
- Steve G0KYA project of and End Fed 1/2 Vertical
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7680 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 36119 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 8633 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 20934 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14620 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18103 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links