end feed ant
about end feed ant on dxzone.com
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 20M Antennas : 40M Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun Antennas : Bazooka Antennas : Dipole Antennas : End-Fed
Antennas : Feed Lines Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke Antennas : G5RV Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Satellite Antennas : Tuners Antennas : WiFi Technical Reference : SWR Meters
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 17987 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5392 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links