Search Results for "end feed zep"3 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19067 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
end feed zep
You can try similar termsfeed url feed end feed 239 feed thru end feed ant feed through end feed zep end feed l 6m end feed rss feed on cb end feed hf 50 ohm feed to 75 ohm feed-url 28/50 mhz feed 507.0125 feed url
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links