A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antennapop
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
California QSO Party
- The California QSO Party (CQP) is the premier state QSO party held every year on the first weekend of October. The Northern California Contest Club (NCCC) has sponsored CQP since 1974.
MA QSO Party
- The contest takes place the first full weekend of May (from 1800Z on Saturday May 5 to 0400Z Sunday May 6, and from 1100Z to 2100Z Sunday May 6). A total of 20 hours contesting!
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
Black Cat CW Keyer
- Black Cat CW Keyer for Macintosh lets you send morse code from your computer. You can type out the text to be sent (immediately or buffered) as well as create and send from one key