equipment database3 links
- The Rig Register - Database for Stolen Ham Gear
- Users store their equipment details and serial numbers in the database for safe keeping and can then mark them as lost or stolen.
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Repeater Range Android App
- M3OYQ’s Repeater Range is a free application designed to run on the Android mobile phone platform. The the app listens to the onboard GPS and displays the bundled repeater database as a simple list sorted by the range.
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsequipment database database ic database big database qsl database ilg database big-database mod database swl database dao database component database frequency database callsign database schematic database freq database
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links