Search Results for "ewe antenna"51 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- Quarter Wave GP VHF Antenna
- Quarter wave groundplane antenna for 2 meters FM by AA1PG
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Portable Inverted V antenna
- This Inverted V Antenna is based on a design by WE5Y which originally appeared in QST Magazine published by the ARRL. AIWM modified the original design in how the fishing poles attach to the mast, the top insulator, and length of the fishing poles.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 4 square project
- 80 meters square antenna by HA8RM
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home made antenna for handheld radios
- A homebrewed antenna for 2m handheld radios by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Antenna Tripod
- This project produces a sturdy tripod for small vertical antenna support using readily available electrical metal tubing (EMT) or conduit
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Masts by AI4WM
- The masts and information on this page is for temporary deployment of masts and antennae for Field Day or portable operations, NOT permanent installation.
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- UHF Moxon Antenna
- Pictures of a homebreweed Moxon Antenna for the 70 cm band by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 80m 2 element Yagi project
- HA8RM two elements yagi antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NEQRP Noise Bridge
- A noise bridge is a device for measuring or comparing impedances on coaxial cables, antennas, components, etc.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 mhz antenna 20 mhz antenna what is antenna antenna 13 cm uhf antenna i antenna for vhf tgm antenna uhf log antenna hf antenna antenna 3g 2m ssb antenna tri ban antenna 21 cm antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links