Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
CES Wireless Technologies
- CES Wireless Technologies manufacturer of Mobile information Systems including Dispatch and Mapping Software, GPS, AVL, Mobile Data Display Terminals, ANI, CTCSS, and Microphones
EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
International Tower Supply
- Manufactures and distributes tower and wireless site components including antenna and sector mounts, site hardware, ice bridge and cable tray. Specializing in custom fabrication of work and equipment platforms; all hot-dipped galvanized.
How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.