Search Results for "fan antenna"33 links
Antennas : 160M
- Inverted L antenna for 160 and 80 meters
- KN4LF article about a 1/4 wave fan inverted L antenna for 80 and 160 meters band
[ Hits: 2840 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Tiny 2 - 144 Mhz beam antenna
- The "Tiny 2" is a great little 2 meter beam. It has some really interesting properties and it is a fantastic first time antenna project for the beginner.
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
[ Hits: 6934 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Eh antenna notes by IK5IIR
- Original eh antenna building reccomendations by IK5IIR Stefano.
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4144 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fan-tenna
- A Safety multi-band mobile antenna by Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 3518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 42814 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 4434 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Making the W3DZZ Video
- A video guide of how to make a high performance,low cost HF multiband antenna for the radio amateur and shortwave enthusiast.
Fantastic performance and low cost.
Video made by Mike (M0RRQ)
[ Hits: 3466 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G8ODE W3DZZ Antenna
- W3DZZ multiband antenna for 80-40-20-15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7497 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3120 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Multi Band Wire HF Antennas
- Notes on multi band HF antennas by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3079 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4835 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 46969 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- RDF Antennas
- This site serves a community of volunteer and paid professionals in Search & Rescue and Civil Air Patrol who save lives and Amateur Radio enthusiasts who use DF skills as a hobby. We provide antennas and other resources for people in these fields.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas
- This book provides a broad and applications-oriented introduction to electromagnetic waves and antennas by Sophocles J. Orfanidis
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]