- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX
, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX
and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
- The revolutionary program, combining the ability to decode FAX
, NAVTEX and RTTY signals, make VOICE recordings and view GRIB files in a single program!
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax
for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
- Satellite weather decoding software, designed for those weather monitors who use their ICOM R7000, ICOM R7100 or AOR 3000A
- SkySpy is a software program combining a decoder
and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX
METEO POCSAG HAM