Search Results for "feed line length"4 links
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3000 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]