Search Results for "feed line length"4 links
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7072 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
feed line length
You can try similar termsfeed line length length to cut uhf feed l ladder line length feed line feed line for a-99 tee match feed line 2 meter feed line matching feed line to g5 feed line calculation balanced feed line feed line conectoer open wire feed line twin line feed antennas feed a dipole with ladder line microstrip ntenna feed line
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links