- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
Radio Heritage Foundation
- Sharing the stories of Pacific radio, an on-line archive and resource. Includes searchable databases, articles, images, store, newsletter, research, advocacy, publishing, radio heritage documentary production and more. Free membership worldwide.
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
Satellite tracking with GPS
- The program calculates the actual position of the satellites using the NORAD 2LINE-element set, which is available via the Internet, for nearly all satellites. The position is then displayed in 3D-view as well as in 2D (mercator) view, where the footprints are also be shown.
Ballistic simulator Orbit
- Ballistic simulator "Orbit" allows the physical principles of the motion in the gravitational field of the Earth to be demonstrated and learned. You can calculate with this program the ballistic trajectories of the thrown bodies and orbits of spacecrafts and visualize the astroballistic situation on the flat map of the world and on the rotating globe in the real time
Electronics and Radio Today
- Electronics and Radio Today for electronics and radio information, projects parctical information and introductory articles. Especially useful for those taking GCSE Electronics in the UK and around the world.