Search Results for "feed line"70 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double-L Antenna For 80 and 160
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 160, fed with a single feed line that is simple, effective, and requires no ground system.
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Circular Loop Antenna Calculator
- This free online circular loop antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single circular loop with a single feed point. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Baluns in antenna systems
- Understanding Baluns. This article explores some simple antenna system configurations and the effect of key system components, connections and dimensions on feed line common mode current.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms by N5ESE
[ Hits: 2161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Center feed insulator
- A center antenna insulator with feedline strain relief
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna current meter
- How to measure antenna feed balanced lines currents
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Feed Line Currents for Neophytes
- This paper discusses the sources of feed line currents and the methods used to control them.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Twin Feed experiment
- Experimenting a low impedance feedline by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Preventing Feedline Radiation
- How to handle feedline radiation issues
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anatomy of an Antenna Feedline
- How to setup a proper antenna feed line with a particular attention to RFI by K0GKJ
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Common mode currents
- Common mode currents can flow in all sorts of systems, not just antenna feed lines. This article explain how Common mode noise can be isolated from the desired signal
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Choosing Feed Lines
- Choosing the right feed line for your antennas, is a critical decision to your station setup.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF choke or 1:1 balun
- RF Choke to prevent hf currents on the feedline
or...1:1 Choke Balun, sometimes called the "UGLY BALUN"
[ Hits: 2521 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Matching with one-twelfth-wavelength feed line
- Matching with a half wave or wuarter wave coaxial cable is pretty well known, but an existing 1961 system to do that with two one-twelfth-wavelength transmission lines.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARI Prato Italy - Online Repeater
- Italian ARI PRATO Amateur Repeater 145.725 Mhz Live Audio Feed
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- For all your Radio and Scanning information in and around Australia. Online feeds, various links, heaps of information. Come and join Australia's Premier Radio Scanninf Forum
[ Hits: 3859 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- R.F. Current Meter
- This R.F. current meter was developed to assist in measuring line currents in balance feed lines as used in the All Band HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]