Search Results for "feed"315 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16694 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6609 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 15398 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 37137 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7561 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Articles on SWR measurements and feed lines tuning.
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3281 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB3KAI David stansbury
- David stansbury kb3kai, amateur radio site with live harford county weather feeds, ham technical info, blog and more
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K6RF Streaming Video
- Live video and audio feed from K6RF ex K6DXC radio shack. Audio is from either the FT-920, FT-817 receivers or a microphone. Video is from a Logitech Pro-4000 Webcam
[ Hits: 16646 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Listen to K0KKV 146.760 Mhz Live
- Login and you will find a live feed from Lincoln Nebraska, USA, via Microsoft Windows Media, some recorded nets from various days and events. You can listen live 146.760 MHz over the internet.
[ Hits: 6606 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Cleveland.com: Police Scanner
- Live feed from Cleveland, Ohio
[ Hits: 27124 | Votes: 153 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Shelby County Scanning
- Live feed of Shelby County, TN Police Fire and EMS, by scanmemphis.net
[ Hits: 2948 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- New York Hudson Falls live scanner
- Live feed from Warren county fire dep. radio
[ Hits: 2028 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Directory of emergency scanners pinpointed by location on a map of the US with direct feeds
[ Hits: 35940 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Tucson-area police radio scanner
- Launch the StarNet radio scanner to listen to Tucson-area police, fire and other agencies radio transmissions.
[ Hits: 11184 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Boston Fire Department Live
- Listen to Boston Fire Department live scanner feed
[ Hits: 16284 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- The official web-site of the firm IK-Telecom, Finland, manufacturer of base station antenna-feeder systems
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]