W5GI Mystery Antennaupdatedpop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9006 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
New York Long Island Scanner Pages
- New York / Long Island Scanner forums, chat, and live scanner feeds of Nassau County Fire Departments. Site registration is needed to listen to the live feeds
[ Hits: 16430 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.03 ]
Salina Abilene Manhattan Live ScannerPriority listing
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.