Search Results for "feed"367 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17541 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38050 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7800 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Feeding the Beast
- Transferring Radio Frequency Energy from Your Transmitter to Your Antenna by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3014 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3441 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-Match Construction
- The T-Match with its balanced feed point is one method of feeding a Balanced Dipole.
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4495 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6584 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9172 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KB3KAI David stansbury
- David stansbury kb3kai, amateur radio site with live harford county weather feeds, ham technical info, blog and more
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K6RF Streaming Video
- Live video and audio feed from K6RF ex K6DXC radio shack. Audio is from either the FT-920, FT-817 receivers or a microphone. Video is from a Logitech Pro-4000 Webcam
[ Hits: 17684 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Listen to K0KKV 146.760 Mhz Live
- Login and you will find a live feed from Lincoln Nebraska, USA, via Microsoft Windows Media, some recorded nets from various days and events. You can listen live 146.760 MHz over the internet.
[ Hits: 6730 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.06 ]
- Directory of emergency scanners pinpointed by location on a map of the US with direct feeds
[ Hits: 36919 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Tucson-area police radio scanner
- Launch the StarNet radio scanner to listen to Tucson-area police, fire and other agencies radio transmissions.
[ Hits: 11517 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Boston Fire Department Live
- Listen to Boston Fire Department live scanner feed
[ Hits: 16619 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- New York Long Island Scanner Pages
- New York / Long Island Scanner forums, chat, and live scanner feeds of Nassau County Fire Departments. Site registration is needed to listen to the live feeds
[ Hits: 16791 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- The official web-site of the firm IK-Telecom, Finland, manufacturer of base station antenna-feeder systems
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1332 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar termsrss feed on cb feed 239 feed thru end feed end feed zep feed url end feed ant feed through feed-url end feed l 6m end feed end feed 40m end feed hf 50 ohm feed to 75 ohm 28/50 mhz feed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links