Search Results for "feed"378 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 124115 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 8.28 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 46502 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17680 | Votes: 318 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The 9:1 balun
- Antenna special on hard-core-dx.com
[ Hits: 31459 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- Antenna Feed Lines for Portable Use
- Why twinlead isn't necessarily a low loss feed line.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Transmission Line Power Splitters
- Several ways of splitting power to feed two like (50 ohm terminal impedance) antennas.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- EA6VQ - Open wire feeding and baluns
- Discussion about open wire feeding and baluns took place in the Moon-Net reflector.
[ Hits: 3993 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K5OE, 70 cm Quagi Antenna
- An AO-10 antenna by K5OE, this design is optimized for 436.8 mHz with a 50 Ohm feed
[ Hits: 4990 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Copper Cactus Single Coax Feed
- Single Coax Feed to Multi-Band Copper Cactus Antenna.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3421 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Salina Abilene Manhattan Live Scanner
- This page is a live audio feed of public safety and business radio communications in and around the Salina, Abilene and Manhattan, KS area. Audio source is a Radio Shack Pro 2006 scanner. Feed is with Windows Media Encoder. Your requirement is Windows Media Player version 9 or better.
[ Hits: 3548 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Orlando Florida live scanner
- Public safety scanner feed from Orlando Fl
[ Hits: 26961 | Votes: 205 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Louisville Metro Police
- Louisville Metro Police Department live scanner feeds, includes 8 live feeds and commonly used 10 codes.
[ Hits: 13228 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Dallas police live scanner
- Listen to the Dallas Ambulance, Fire & Police live scanner radio feed
[ Hits: 28262 | Votes: 183 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Negative feedback output circuit
- Negative feedback is often referred to as shunt feedback in conjunction with emitter degeneration.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsrss feed on cb feed end feed end feed zep 239 feed thru 6m end feed end feed 40m mfj feed through feed-url feed through end feed l end feed ant 28/50 mhz feed 50 ohm feed to 75 ohm end feed hf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links