Search Results for "ferrite toroid"10 links
- OH7SV Windom baluns
- Windom baluns for kilowatt range made with two ferrite toroidal cores amidon ft-140-61 and another schema with two ferrite rods
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How to Build a UN-UN
- Building a 1:1 balun, aka un-un, with an Amidon Ferrite toroid core T 200
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Electronic Goldmine
- Electronic components dealer, semiconductors, switches, leds, motors, solar energy, ferrites, toroids, capacitors, batteries, jacks and plugs, microphones, meters, power supplies, speakers, transformers, wire and more
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Ferrite information
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
[ Hits: 12678 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Assessing unknown Ferrite Toroids
- Ok so you have had a good day at the Rally and you have come back with a carrier bag full of ferrite toroids that "just might be useful for something". How do you find out what they are? Very few seem to be stamped with any indication of their properties, and some are 'painted' garish colours which presumably means something.
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Toroid Winding Calculator
- Choose Iron Powder or Ferrite and calculate required turns
[ Hits: 4796 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Toroid data
- Information on toroids, binocular cores, iron powders, ferrite
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Tutorial on ferrite balun cores
- Toroid cores, ferrite rods a good electrical tutorial on baluns
[ Hits: 3175 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]