file log143 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21412 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 42828 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13856 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- CT Contest Logging Program Utilities
- My MMPRINT utility is a post contest tool that lets you extract statistical data from a CT log file
[ Hits: 1353 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OK1RR DX & Contesting Page
- Almost a fresh QSL manager Database, Country Tables for YPLOG by VE6YP (updated monthly), Additional files for the TRLoog by N6TR. Technical topics for HF Contesting (mostly CW), software download (a huge collection)
[ Hits: 3057 | Votes: 493 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- MFSK for the New Millennium
- Using MFSK mode, 98 Kb PDF doc, taken from QST January 2001
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Funkenhauser's WHAMLOG & Mediumwave DX Links
- Free WHAMLOG files download page, medium wave (AM/BCB) resources, homebrew loop antennas, radio receivers, DX lists, DXpeditions, ODXA MW Notebook.
[ Hits: 3705 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- A comprehensive collection of DX information consisting of news, audio files, station profiles, equipment articles, discussion forum, DXpedition reports and logs for mediumwave, shortwave and FM DXers.
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Antenna Log Periodic Design
- Log periodic antenna design excel sheet file download, in italian.
[ Hits: 4599 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 4020 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- K2PMC Logging System
- Easy to use flexible system with many features (e.g. multiple logs, file export, print etc.)
[ Hits: 2546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Field Day Logging Program 1.2
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists the sections (which change color when they have been worked), lists all contacts, writes ASCII log, dupe and summary files, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 2378 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware logbook program with many features, includes CAT system and database for yaesu Icom and kenwood rtx.
This program is currently discontinued by the author who developed another ham log program for windows.
[ Hits: 6063 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- RTTY by WF1B
- RTTY by WF1B combines features of a terminal program with the features of a contest logging program, support AEA PK-900,MFJ-1278, AMT-1, HAM PCI4000/4100/3000 and many more
[ Hits: 6539 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5574 | Votes: 131 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsgap nec file sen file cq wav file file log upf file file file.maa xml file edi file q file tk-790 hex file pdf file section file eznec file adif file
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links