Search Results for "file log"131 links
Antennas : 160M
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 83136 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 4361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Ultimate transmatch
- Usage and benefits of transmatch. A pdf document from a QST article made available for novices and beginners by ARRL
[ Hits: 13669 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Better Feedline Loss Measurements with Antenna Analyzers
- Various publications through the years have shown how the SWR measured on a shorted (or open) feed line can be used to calculate feed line attenuation
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Let's talk transmission lines
- Donít neglect one of the most important parts of your station!
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5154 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Q&D Multiband Antenna
- A brick, some PVC tubing and a few other common
hardware store items can be transformed into an effective Quick & Dirty RF-launcherófor less than $25! By Michael Atlas, N7FC
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped antennas
- ARRL index of document about trapped antennas and notes on traps usage
[ Hits: 2736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Getting the most from your tuner
- Here is how to adjust this popular tuner circuit so it transfers maximum power to your antenna without going snap
[ Hits: 2307 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2517 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- The Anorak Files
- A blog about ham radio.
A blog dedicated to cool stuff like ham radio, birdwatching and bus timetables
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Printable SWL QSL log template
- Free printable template for QSL log reports. Mainly for shortwave listening. Pdf file by Mike Chambers
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion of the most famous world contests.
[ Hits: 4873 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- Databases of contesters call-sign to be used with logging software
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The new LogConv currently supports ADIF, Cabrillo, CT9, CT10, EQF and TR Log files as input and can output both ADIF and Cabrillo formatted files by ka5wss
[ Hits: 11899 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A diode-switched band-pass filter
- High speed silicn diodes work well as RF switches. This article describes how to use diodes for selecting two or more filters ARRL QST article by W1FB
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Narrow Band-Pass filter for HF
- Band-pass filters can be critical components in
competitive stations. This setup may help
put your station on the map.
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
- These inexpensive, easily built filters can be the buffer you need between the signals you want to hear and send and those you donít!
[ Hits: 2529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters part 2
- Part 2óYouíre now much closer to saying
goodbye to your unwanted signal problems!
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Band-Pass Filters for HF Transceivers
- Do your multiple-transmitter field day or contest efforts suffer from intrastation interference ?
[ Hits: 2991 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Second-Harmonic-Optimized Low-Pass Filters
- Sometimes we need a little more output filtering than traditional designs offer. Look at a new filter that can give you that extra boost. QST article by W3NQN
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]