Search Results for "file log"131 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 2999 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1597 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Choosing an Antenna
- Choosing the right antenna for you, by Lewis G. McCoy W1ICP
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7db for 7 Bucks
- 1993 QST Article of a 2 meter beam antenna by WB0CMT
[ Hits: 2752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HSMM on 50 MHz
- HSMM Experiments on the 6M Amateur Band
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom D-STAR presentation
- Products and information about the D-STAR technology in pdf file
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL JT44 operating mode
- JT44: New Digital Mode for Weak Signals
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How QST evaluates new products
- A look behind the scenes, learn how the ARRL laboratory evaluates new products, and what all those numbers mean to you by WA1SVF
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware , 3.8 MB executable that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format by TRX-Manager authors
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ADIF Master
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
[ Hits: 2482 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Win32 command line utility, that allows you to create Master Callsign Database file (DTA), used in many contesting programs, from different logs in ADIF, Cabrillo, and plain text formats.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows shareware logging program, offer several features like packet radio interface, web cluster, grid square, beaming directions, qsl manager lookup, dx spot filtering by F6GQK in french.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- An RF step attenuator
- Make your own rf step attenuator
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A Rugged compact attenuator
- This attenuator is worth your attention. Built like the proverbial brick outhouse, it's one you can easily duplicate by N9SFX Pdf file
[ Hits: 1621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Efficient ground system
- Article shows how to develop a good external ground system to complete your station’s protection.
[ Hits: 2822 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Lightning Protection : Protecting each I/O line
- KB22UT Article on how protecting ham radio station and in particular I/O Lines such as AC power, coax cable, control circuits, telephone line.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Protecting Amateur Radio Station
- Developing a protection plan against lightning
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a Tuna-Tin 2
- Original Tuna-Tin 2 QRP CW transceiver article by W1CER
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
- Good tools are priceless when you need them. Here’s a piece of test equipment you’ve always wanted for your workbench
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Spectrum Analyzer for the Radio Amateur—Part 2
[ Hits: 1321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A no-tune transverter for 2304 Mhz
- By Jim Davey WA8NLC
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]