Search Results for "file log"136 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5461 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Q&D Multiband Antenna
- A brick, some PVC tubing and a few other common
hardware store items can be transformed into an effective Quick and Dirty RF-launcher for less than $25! By Michael Atlas, N7FC
[ Hits: 1482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped antennas
- ARRL index of document about trapped antennas and notes on traps usage
[ Hits: 2797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Anorak Files
- A blog about ham radio.
A blog dedicated to cool stuff like ham radio, birdwatching and bus timetables
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom D-STAR presentation
- Products and information about the D-STAR technology in pdf file
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Freeware , 3.8 MB executable that allows the conversion of some old DBF log files (DXLog, EasyLog, LogPlus, TopLog, TurboLog TotalHAM92) to the ADIF Format by TRX-Manager authors
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Narrow Band-Pass filter for HF
- Band-pass filters can be critical components in
competitive stations. This setup may help
put your station on the map.
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
- These inexpensive, easily built filters can be the buffer you need between the signals you want to hear and send and those you don't!
[ Hits: 2714 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters part 2
- Part 2 You're now much closer to saying
goodbye to your unwanted signal problems!
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Band-Pass Filters for HF Transceivers
- Do your multiple-transmitter field day or contest efforts suffer from intrastation interference ?
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Second-Harmonic-Optimized Low-Pass Filters
- Sometimes we need a little more output filtering than traditional designs offer. Look at a new filter that can give you that extra boost. QST article by W3NQN
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
- Good tools are priceless when you need them. Here's a piece of test equipment you've always wanted for your workbench
[ Hits: 3568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A Spectrum Analyzer for the Radio Amateur—Part 2
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A no-tune transverter for 2304 Mhz
- By Jim Davey WA8NLC
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termssen file file log q file file.maa file gap nec file xml file upf file tk-790 hex file pdf file adif file eznec file section file wave file country file
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links