Search Results for "filter"329 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke
- Chokes Explained
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- We produce duplex filters for 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm, and 23 cm band but also for HF bands.
Sella and produce products for Ham Radio Repeaters.
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Accute Micro
- China supplier of ceramic bandpass filters in standard resonator sizes of 2~6mm , 8mm , 10mm and 12mm with freqency from 400Mhz~4Ghz and sections 2~10
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Garth RF Filters
- ATV Filters, RF filters dealer
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- SWL DX Cluster
- Web cluster for swl's. With many features, including filters, search, SWL Database, lookups
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- The Super Check Partial database files provide a list of callsigns used by active contesters. The data comes from Cabrillo logs contributed by contesters themselves. Contributed logs from the past 24 months are used to create the database. These logs are combined and filtered so that they result in a fairly good (but not perfect) list. The files do not contain any QSO data, such as state, CQ zone, Maidenhead Grid Locator, etc.
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Audio processor for SSB transceiver
- This circuit consists of microphone amplifier and a high pass filter. Suitable to improve signal readability.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 7380 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Easy bandpass filters
- Quick and easy bandpass filters for receiver input
by George Dobbs G3RJV
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Second-Harmonic-Optimized Low-Pass Filters
- Sometimes we need a little more output filtering than traditional designs offer. Look at a new filter that can give you that extra boost. QST article by W3NQN
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Interactive Digital Filter Design
- This is an interactive filter design package, for designing digital filters
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- LC Filter Design
- This is an interactive design package for designing analogue (i.e. hardware) filters made of inductors and capacitors (Ls and Cs).
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 1.8-54 Mhz Low pass filter
- An easy to make HF low pass filter form high power
[ Hits: 3524 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- VHF signal generator
- a simple VHF signal generator in order to measure the characteristic of low pass filter.
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A single board no tuning 23 cm transverter
- This transverter uses bandpass filtering with printed hair-pin filters. By KK7B
[ Hits: 1515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsuhf filter cw filter dsp filter nf filter pi filter emi filter emf filter filter ac filter ssb filter low pas filter 40m filter rf filter mfj 781 filter filter 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links