- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.