Search Results for "first radio"68 links
Antennas : Dipole
- Your first antenna - the half-wave dipole
- RSGB article for beginners. How to build a dipole antenna, construction tips and correct setup of inverted-ve dipole antennas
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Blog Radio - CB PMR466 Blog
- Blog Radio, is the first Blog dedicated to CB and PMR466 in Belgium.
[ Hits: 80 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 7QP - The 7th Call Area QSO Party
- 7QP is an amateur radio contest, held annually on the first Saturday in May
[ Hits: 64 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARA - Association of Amateur Azores
- ARA was founded on 1976 by a group of hams on the island of St. Miguel aiming to create the first civil Radio Amateur club,located in Ponta Delgada.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FEDI EA
- FEDI-EA is the first federation of radio amateurs associations in Spain, born to promote activities and services for its members and affiliates
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Argoni was formed in May 2000 by a group of local radio amateurs who
where interested in seeing the hobby move forward. It was decided as there
was no repeater for ATV (amateur television) we would make this our first project.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3HZW Kent County Amateur Radio Club
- Located in Dover, Delaware the Capitol of the First State.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Big Sandy Amateur Radio Club
- The Big Sandy Amateur Radio Club, meeting are the 3rd Thursday of every month at the First Baptist Church Fellowship Center in Louisa, Kentucky.
[ Hits: 54 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to study for your ham radio licence
- The very first thing you need to know is which exam you need to take and what you can do with different licences.
A basic guide to understand what you need to to do to get your amateur radio licence
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VE3VRW Macintosh Satellite Gateway
- Listen to the Gateway Live on the internet
Amateur Radio Operators in Southern Ontario and Western New York have been using the VE3VRW Satellite Gateway via the Toronto Area SSPBD Repeater System to make contacts on AO-27, UO-14, SO-67, Sunsat, SO-41, SO-50, Echo, Mir and ISS since it was first installed in 1997. MacDoppler tracks the FM UHF/VHF Amateur Radio satellites 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- The Discovery of Radio Waves Heinrich Rudolf Hertz
- Heinrich Hertz was the first to send and receive radio waves.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Telegraph - Key and Keyer - History and Development
- An overview of the development of the Morse key for sending the Morse Code, from the first camelback keys, through straight keys and sideswiper keys to the semi automatic keyers including the Vibroplex to the modern electronic keyer.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-990
- First pictures and links for the Kenwood TS-990S HF and 50 Mhz transceiver releases in May 2012
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Your First HT
- Choosing your first handheld transceiver by Terry Lines KD5RA PDF file
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Shack PRO-97
- Radio Shack PRO-97 Review on Monitoring Times
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Fighter - DX Cluster client
- DX-Fighter is a ham radio program for DX cluster spot reception.
Connect to any DX cluster server and Telnet server.
DX Fighter is the first program to receive the DX Cluster with an embedded web browser that allows browsing on any website also integrates the functions of research on search engines or databases such as QRZ.com.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DX Fighter Cluster
- DX-Fighter is a ham radio program for DX cluster spot reception. Connect to any DX cluster server and Telnet server. DX Fighter is the first program to receive the DX Cluster with an embedded web browser that allows browsing on any website also integrates the functions of research on search engines or databases such as QRZ.com.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The project is the first cross-platform Omni-Rig.NET implementation of the well-known program Omni-Rig by VE3NEA. Omni-Rig.NET program is written in C# and is designed for implementation in a variety of projects to manage your amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ radio shack short wave radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio manual model 18 radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack radio mods radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio two way radio radio 2m ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links