- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhzupdatedpop
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
- Radio Nepal airs broadcasts on mediumwave, shortwave and FM frequencies and news bulletins and music on the Internet via RealAudio.
- Lists the programs and schedules of Global Catholic Radio WEWN, which operates 24 hours daily on WEWN shortwave, via satellite and live audio streams, and also on many AM/FM stations in U.S.A.
Rádio Nacional de Angola
- Provides broadcast times, frequencies and power of the network emissions. Airs mediumwave, FM, shortwave and RealAudio broadcasts
- Operates Singapore's largest radio network with 11 FM stations and 3 shortwave stations providing sound entertainment and up-to-the-minute news and information locally and internationally.
- Round the clock, Radio Bahrain broadcasts on 96.5 and 101 mHz FM Stereo, 1584 kHz mediumwave, and 6010 kHz shortwave.
- Broadcasts to Western Europe on AM/FM and shortwave 9710 kHz, to Russia on shortwave on 9555 kHz, and to North America on shortwave on 9855 kHz.