Search Results for "for satellite"163 links
Antennas : Satellite
- Antena CJU
- Original document for the popular CJU satellite antenna, the Canary Jail Umbrella by EA4CYQ. This is a handheld antenna that permit UHF VHF operations suitable for satellite contacts. PDF in spanish.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The CJU Sat Antenna
- KD8KSB realization of the CJU satellite antenna that allow similar performance to the arrow antennas.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi antenna for Satellite operations
- A VHF UHF handheld antenna suitable for satellite operation by LY3H include antenna plan with dimensions and pictures.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF Satellite Yagi
- Building the UHF Cheap Yagi for Satellite Communication
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Turnstile Antnena by TB1BIG
- A turnstile satellaite antenna for the 255 MHz based on the popular I6IBE drawing by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 435MHz Satellites TurnStile Antenna TB1BIG
- A turnstile satellaite antenna for the 435,5 MHz based on the popular I6IBE drawing by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable Umbrella Dish for AO-40
- A very portable Umbrella Dish for the A0-40 Satellite operation, by G6LVB
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Oscar 40 operation
- Information on how operate through the nominally geostationary satellite Oscar 40
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receive weather satellite images
- Complete guide to receive weather satelite images with a RTL SDR dongle and free software
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- STL Tracker
- The next generation of satellite tracking software for Windows. Free to use, need licence to save images and sessions.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 144MHz to 50MHz receive converter
- A simple accessory for a satellite station, that allows using a 6 meter capable radio in conjunction with a typical S-band to 2 meter converter
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]