Search Results for "fr calculator"55 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Calculator
- Enter the resonant frequency for the dipole/vee antenna calculation
[ Hits: 14529 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Helix Calculator
[ Hits: 3229 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Loop antenna resonant frequency calculator
- Calculates resonant frequency of a loop antenna, correcting for distributed capacitance.
[ Hits: 8297 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 3.95 ]
- Input the desired resonant frequency and it will calculate lenght in inches feet and meters
[ Hits: 4291 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator.
It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 2138 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.94 ]
- Slim Jim antenna calculator
- How to make a simple but effective Slim Jim antenna. It includes a calculator to work out all the mesurements for the frequency you require.
[ Hits: 5942 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Online Antenna Analysis and Design Software
- Free online software to calculate wire antenna power patterns, directivity, input impedance using method of moments.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- Easy Quad calculator, enter center frequency to get a quad antenna size
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Beverage Transformer Calculator
- W0FMS Two-Wire Beverage (SWA) Transformer Calculator
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Center-Fed Wire Dipole Antenna Tuning Calculator
- Ever need a way to estimate the amount of wire to add to or remove from a center-fed wire dipole antenna to achieve resonance at a desired frequency? This article help to determine correct wire lenght.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna Calculator
- This free online archimedean spiral antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm spiral. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed. Requires Silverlight installed.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.58 ]
- Circular Loop Antenna Calculator
- This free online circular loop antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single circular loop with a single feed point. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- RF Transmission Line Loss Calculator
- This calculator computes the matched line loss for a transmission line using a model calibrated from data for the transmission line types built in to the calculator. It also gives an estimate of the mismatched loss if the mismatch is specified.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- D-STAR Callsign Calculator
- This is a user-friendly web page based D-STAR call sign calculator that requires no installation or configuration to use.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Shortwave schedules around the world
- Shortwave schedules around the world with frequencies in kHz and distance calculator
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Microwave Antenna Design Calculator
- Available to run on all major operating systems, this free calculator provides quick estimation of antenna size required for a given gain and frequency.
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- RF Calculators
- A collection of calculators from everything RF for various applications VSWR, attenuator resistance valies, microstrip, coax, unit conversions and many more.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W2IOL GCGC Distance/Bearing
- Freeware dos and linux command line executables to calculate grid great circle/geodesic distance, azimuth/bearing and MUF calculator by W2IOL
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- iRFC for iPhone
- IRFC offers a full Radio Frequency Calculator on the go for network impedance adaptation with smith chart
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- This web based application will compute circuit values required for an L-C circuit to resonate at given frequency. Also it will compute the resonant frequency if given values for L and C.
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Capacitor kVAr calculator
- Online calculator to determine the Capacitor kVAr required to improve the power factor from cos 01 to cos 02 with your present kW load
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- Single-layer Coil Inductance and Q Calculator
- This calculator ask as input diameter, lenght turn and frequencu and will return L and Q
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]