Search Results for "free cw software"12 links
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Training fast CW on Android (Koch method)
- Free Morse Code CW training software for Android supporting the Koch method by IZ2UUF David
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8049 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 19602 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code by F8EHO
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PED CW PileUp Trainer
- PED is a CW pileup trainer written by MasIII. It is a free software. It requires DOS and SoundBlaster compatible sound source.
[ Hits: 3037 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 10250 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- CW Freak.NET
- The free CW Speed Training Software for Windows by JI0VWL
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Forever - CW Training Software
- Popular, versatile and easy to use Morse code training software written with the latest PC software technologies, and it is free with support. Guaranteed to increase your speed!
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortwave Listeners Log System
- Free logging software for the Shortwave Listener.
No database nonsense. Just your logs accurately tracked. saved and archived.
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]