- Personal webpage dedicated to the world of ham radio. Here you can find my biography, news and events from Radio club Zagreb. There is a photo gallery where you can see some interesting pictures. Feel free to follow links to webpages from my fellow colleagues.
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
- Freeware talking DX Cluster client for Mac OS X version 10.3 or later. With clusterTalk you can log into your favorite DX Cluster via telnet and have the spots "spoken" to you by the Mac's built-in speech synthesizer
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.