Search Results for "free map"36 links
Contesting : Software
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 6328 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 11376 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.97 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3137 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Monde - pmr446
- Monde - pmr446 resource site for PMR446 users
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 19968 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 25990 | Votes: 579 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- HamInfoBar - Ham Radio & SWL Toolbar
- Free toolbar for radio hams & SWLs: Search QRZ.com, HamCall, FindU.com, Google, Wikipedia, eBay and other useful engines. Check the latest DX spots. Get links to QSL, satellite, forums, propagation, broadcast radio, maps etc. RSS feeds including Amsat & the latest eBay ham specials. Listen to ARRL, RSGB and WIA news & other radio stations. Plus lots of other features!
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map
- GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you can choose colours, scale, meridians, fields and or squares from the maidenhead locator system.
[ Hits: 23912 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 9116 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 15032 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17035 | Votes: 450 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- Graphical log. Locators,DXCC,Repeaters, Beacons on maps. Statistics. Import export log.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- PocketPC freeware that track satellites, and display their position on a map of the world. It also has a display that shows other relevant information useful to Ham Radio operators to allow them to work them.
[ Hits: 3246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 6432 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3326 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsfree qsl free free kpg 89d free free free-sdr free cw free map free tv sdr free free kpg 169 dk free fax lot mac free free sdr free sat free qso log
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links