Search Results for "free map"37 links
Contesting : Analysis
- LogView is a free post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- NS6T's Azimuthal Map
- This site provides free azimuthal maps for almost anywhere on the globe.
Create your own azimuthal map for your location. You can customize the map in a variety of ways by changing the options in the web form
[ Hits: 4127 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- Virtual Radar Server
- Virtual Radar Server is a free windows decoder of ADS-B signals received by several radio receivers and support even networked data feed. The Server publish a Google Maps-based display of aircraft positions and flight list
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TAHO.EXE a source for UI-View maps
- A cool add-on to UI-View, that enables to use the free datas of OpenStreetmap to generate APRS maps for UI-View in a few mouse clicks.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2472 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- GcmWin for Linux
- Great Circle Map for Linux, available for Debian, freeware by SM3GSJ
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WorkedFields is a windows free software to displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Free tools for RF Coverage mapping, visual elevation, Haat, Distance, Azimuth calculations based on google maps overlays
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Tower Coverage
- Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on region and topography, taking into account for hills, mountains and trees. Commercial software allowing a free map trial
[ Hits: 1699 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 29094 | Votes: 351 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
You can try similar termsfree fax free sdr free free cw free-kpg-169-dk lot mac free free free free map free qsl free tv free kpg 169 dk free kpg 89d free-sdr hrd free free sat
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links