Search Results for "free propagation software"7 links
- Site for live internet DX and CB/Freeband chat, DX propagation tools, DSP software, Live DX chat and CB chat pages using Java client, radio review
[ Hits: 1821 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Radio Mobile - Usage guide
- This website is dedicated to Radio Mobile.
Radio Mobile is software by Roger Coudé VE2DBE. The program simulates RF propagation and is for free to the amateur radio community.
All you want to know about Radio Mobile can be found here.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 27022 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- PalmProp is a software for PalmOs dedicated to the forcast of HF radiowave propagation by f5hla
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 6008 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4288 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- iProp is a propagation simulator based on the 90's work of the FTZ Darmstadt
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]