Search Results for "free qso log"13 links
- LogView is a free post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
[ Hits: 9806 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 18632 | Votes: 462 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- R25Log is an universal Log-Program, developed by active Hams for active Hams. Tested and proved in real QSO-operation, it combines all functions of conventional log-progams with a number of new features and a wealth of informations, input- and evaluation-possibilities. Freeware run in DOS Shell
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 6909 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A free easy-to-use logging application with simple/quick entry of various QSO fields plus some additional features.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18014 | Votes: 356 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- QSO Diary
- Freeware logging programme for the Palm Platform.
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSO Diary
- QSO Diary is a freeware logging programme for the Palm Platform.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- My LoTW
- My LoTW is a free viewer app for Logbook of the World by ARRL. Features include, View all the QSOs you have submitted to LoTW, Add multiple callsigns under your LoTW account, View all your QSLs, Share digital QSL image which is created by the app for QSLs. Either save it on your device or share it on facebook, View statistics for your worked stations/DXCC/bands etc
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
free qso log
You can try similar termsfree map free kpg 89d free free free sdr free fax free qsl free kpg 169 dk free sat free cw sdr free free qso log free tv free-sdr free uk ham free-kpg-169-dk
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links