A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Freepop
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
Icom IC-706 mods and manuals
- Programming interface schematics for Icom:
Programming software for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Menu for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Manual with schematics for Icom IC-706
Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446Priority listing
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
- BBLogger, a freeware windows software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station written by Giorgio IK2VIW
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.