Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennaupdatedpop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
Army Radio Salespop
- Devoted to all sorts of military radios and their hardware, as well as other interesting military items, and military vehicles.
Army Radio Sales website contains a wealth of free information on military radios and military vehicles, as well as on-line manuals, your very interesting articles, thousands of pictures, as well as a fully automated free classifieds advertising section to advertise your needs.
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
Logger32 for 11m
- Logger32 special version dedicated to eleven meters band operations
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.