Receiving antenna for low bandspop
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio