A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Freepop
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
- A Windows based Spectral Analysis/Receiver Program primarily used with the SDR-IQ, SDR-14 , SDR-IP, RF capturing hardwares
High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
M0KGK SDR Decoder Software
- KGKSDR is my attempt at some SDR decoding software. I'm putting this software together purely as a learning exercise, to better understand the mathematics behind SDR in general.