Mike's Radio Page
- Welcome to Mike's radio collection,
I collect and restore radio sets from the 1930's to the 1960's.
I have built up quite a Collection of radios over the years, including Some rare Dutch and German sets.
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio