free software212 links
Operating Modes : Radio Direction Finding
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu VR-5000 control software
- F1MDT freeware remote control for yaesu VR-5000 in french
[ Hits: 4914 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Tealinfo reference for Yaesu VX-5R
- TealInfo Reference for Yaesu VX-5R, software for PalmOS
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 7422 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DxLink is a freeware DX cluster user software for Windows. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software, can interface with Ham Cap and DX Atlas from VE3NEA.
[ Hits: 2751 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.42 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DX Cluster server software by F5MZN
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- BC780XLT Remote Control PalmOS
- BC780XLT Uniden Bearcat Remote Control Software for the PalmOS freeware
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4396 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- TS-870 Control Program
- Freeware remote control software for Kenwood TS-870 by EC4DFP
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Pro-92 software
- Win92 - windows-based data management for the pro-92/2067 trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VX-1R Controller Software
- This is Freeware programming software for the VX-1R
[ Hits: 1904 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.21 ]
- WINRAD by I2PHD
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
[ Hits: 19087 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.41 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 32603 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio Projects
- An updated and classified collection of SDR projects and realizations
[ Hits: 7791 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.54 ]
You can try similar termsfree software free software for cw pla free log software free cw software software free free software for sat re pro 92 free software free vlf em software free vlf-em software free qsl software software ic-746 free free ham software tc 500 software free qsl software free hyt tr 800 free programming software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links