Search Results for "free software"185 links
Contesting : Resources
- HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZScope oscilloscope software is free with the purchase of any ZTEC oscilloscope available in PCI, PXI, VXI, & LXI. Remote control ZTEC oscilloscopes.
[ Hits: 3300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 37421 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Free to use VHF ACARS-decoding software. KG-ACARS works with most handheld scanners and No complicated tunig is required.
[ Hits: 9096 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 4.32 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2076 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8267 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- The Narrow Band Emergency Messaging System (NBEMS) for Windows is a suite of software programs designed for point-to-point, fast, error-free, emergency messaging up to or over 100 miles distant, and takes up a very minimum of frequency space on the ham bands, leaving more space for other ham activites.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PDW Paging Decoder
- This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like FLEX, POCSAG, ERMES, MOBITEX and ACARS.
[ Hits: 5789 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4586 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A free computer aided design program to help users without special expertise in filter design to create filters using Linear Technology's monolithic filter ICs. With FilterCAD, you can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch filters
[ Hits: 8921 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.35 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
[ Hits: 2176 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- AmateurRadio Ham Test
- Free software tests for the Technician, General and Extra class licenses by Shenandoah
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4273 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Log DXpedition
- Freeware windows software log book management dedicated to dxpedition operations by IK6CAC
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 10416 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Freeware windows RTTY PSK31 software decoder that allow logging, award tracking and qsl printing. By SQ1FTB
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- PalmProp is a software for PalmOs dedicated to the forcast of HF radiowave propagation by f5hla
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL Maker
- Freeware Windows QSL card printer software. This tool will let you create you own QSL cards importing pictures and customizing colors and other cards aspects. Print directly to your ink-ject or laser printer. Runs on windows systems by wb8rcr
[ Hits: 23666 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4802 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3338 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.59 ]
You can try similar termsfree software pro 92 free software free software for sat re free ham software free log software free software for cw pla software ic-746 free free vlf-em software free cw software qsl software free free vlf em software software free tc 500 software free free qsl software software free download h
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links