Search Results for "free"849 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16755 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Wire delta-loop antenna
- Description of a delta loop antenna for HF bands in french
[ Hits: 8131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10167 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5823 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Band Plan Layout
- Excellent free downloadable band plans layouts ready to print in pdf format by C.Gustave Sandberg W1CGS
[ Hits: 48584 | Votes: 144 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Greater Vancouver Radio Group
- Greater Vancouver Radio Group, a non-profit group of ham radio hobbyists in the Greater Vancouver area. Membership is free to all licensed ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Feirnha DIGITAL
- Feirnha DIGITAL a popular Brazilian free ham radio classifieds, links and more
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Download chip64, freeware windows digital mode by IZ8BLY Nino
[ Hits: 2240 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- IF-MOD for Yaesu FT-1000MP
- In this page you can find some pics of the mods that you can make to the FT-1000MP/Mark V
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tealinfo reference for Yaesu VX-5R
- TealInfo Reference for Yaesu VX-5R, software for PalmOS
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modifications for the Yaesu VX-5R
- VX-5R Loose antenna cure, Vx-5r Free Band, VX 5 R modification for German, VX-5R expanded frequency mod, VX-5R MARS/CAP & freeband mod
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BB Shopping UK Distributor of PMR 446
- We stock a range of two way PMR446 radios. PMR 446 is a license free frequency, which means that you can communicate for up to 3km (terrain allowing) without any call charges or license requirements. They can be used in most European countries and are ideal for holiday trips.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WM8C Radio Clip Art
- Ham radio clip art collection, all clipart on this page is free to use and to be treated as link ware
[ Hits: 5782 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Radio Clip Art pictures
- Royalty free clipart and pictures about radio and antennas
[ Hits: 8400 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- FFT Explorer
- A free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that performs spectral analysis on real-time data from a sound card or other source, and can analyze the spectra of various sound file types. It can also accept data from many kinds of applications in plain-text form by way of the "named pipe" feature of Linux
[ Hits: 9662 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- WD8LQB CountyLog
- CountyLog windows amateur radio logging program. Log county contacts, export to ADIF, and access the Who's on the Air Database. Commercial version with free limited version availbale.
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Logger32 for 11m
- Logger32 special version dedicated to eleven meters band operations
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Pro-92 software
- Win92 - windows-based data management for the pro-92/2067 trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Winxx data converter
- WinXXDataConverter is a Windows GUI application that will convert files between the various formats used by Win92, Win93, Win95, and Win96.
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]