2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennapop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
Nicola Tesla autobiography
- Free pdf book on Nicola Tesla. He is the true unsung prophet of the electric age; without whom our radio, auto ignition, telephone, alternating current power generation and transmission, radio and television would all have been impossible
Army Radio Sales
- Devoted to all sorts of military radios and their hardware, as well as other interesting military items, and military vehicles.
Army Radio Sales website contains a wealth of free information on military radios and military vehicles, as well as on-line manuals, your very interesting articles, thousands of pictures, as well as a fully automated free classifieds advertising section to advertise your needs.
CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong KongPriority listing
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell