Search Results for "free"854 links - and 1 categories
Antique Radios : Buying and selling
- Radio Exchange
- A free marketplace for hams and radio enthusiasts to list extra receivers, transmitters, parts and associated items to be posted.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- My Retro Radios
- Collection of old radios for sale
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Mike's Radio Page
- Welcome to Mike's radio collection,
I collect and restore radio sets from the 1930's to the 1960's.
I have built up quite a Collection of radios over the years, including Some rare Dutch and German sets.
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- XT2C Burkina Faso
- DX Pedition in Burkina Faso 2007
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 73Inc Ham Radio Classifieds
- Ham radio classified want ads - ham radio amateur radio classifieds want ads, equipment for sale. personal ads are free
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Junksale
- FREE bring & buy website for UK radio amateurs
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Crystal Radio Supply
- Offering Crystal Radios, Kits, Parts, and Supplies for the Radio enthusiast. Your source for free powered radios.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Printable SWL QSL log template
- Free printable template for QSL log reports. Mainly for shortwave listening. Pdf file by Mike Chambers
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7880 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4421 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SlowFeld XP
- Free windows program by G3PPT that permits RTX of FeldHell
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mini logbook
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DarwinPsk is free to licensed ham radio operators and is a great application for PSK and RTTY communications under MacOSX
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PalmProp is a software for PalmOs dedicated to the forcast of HF radiowave propagation by f5hla
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FRG-Controller by Frans Vink
- Free prgram to control Yaesu FRG 100 SW receiver with a PC
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EDI to ADIF utility
- Free software for converting EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files to ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format). EDI is standard recommended by IARU for sending files in UKV/VHF/SHF contest in first IARU region
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Soldering guide
- Guide to soldering an desoldering
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]